Certified Distressed Property Expert in Santa Clarita

What is a CDPE?

When your roofing needs to be replaced, you consult a roofing expert. When there's a problem with your computer, you consult a technician who understands the issues of your particular model. And when a loved one becomes sick, you seek answers from medical professionals specifically trained in that particular illness. Similarly, in this current economic crisis, millions of homeowners facing financial hardship and possible foreclosure action are requesting the help of agents with the Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) designation. A CDPE is a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues that confront homeowners in distress. Through comprehensive training and market experience, CDPEs are able to provide real solutions for homeowners facing hardships in today's market.

The prospect of foreclosure can be financially and emotionally devastating, and often homeowners proceed without guidance of any kind. CDPEs believe that in almost all cases, the best course of action for a homeowner in distress is to speak with a well-informed, licensed real estate professional. They have the tools necessary to help homeowners find the best solution for their particular situation. While enduring financial difficulties are challenging for any family, the process of finding a qualified real estate professional should not be.

Laura and John Coffey have achieved the CDPE designation, ensuring you deal with not only one but two professionally trained real estae agents addressing your specific needs. CDPEs don't merely assist in selling properties, they serve and help their clients in need.

Having the CDPE designation is important but it's not everyting when choosing a Real Estate professional to sell your home as a short sale. You also need a Realtor that not only has proven negociated short sale success but marketing and closed sale volume as well. Ask for references you can speak with.

When you or someone you know is facing the possibility of a short sale start with by looking for the CDPE designation but don't end there. Locate a few Real Estate agents in your area with the designation and interview at least three so you can find the best fit that works for you.

Any Realtor can get the CDPE designation but how they use it to successfully market and negociate short sales is another. Good Luck.

For more information, visit www.CDPE.com.